Just a quick post. I ran into this issue, and it’s not the first time I’ve seen it.
After applying the CR1 update to Connections 5, the theme reverted to version 4.5.
I made sure that all nodes were synced, restarted environment and the same issue was experienced.
I removed the temporary caching directory for the WebSphere Server running Connections.
This forces WAS to update it’s cache on next restart.
- Shut down the Application server running Connections.
- Go to the <install_root>/profiles/<servername> directory
- Rename the /temp directory to /old_temp (as below.)
- Rename the /wstemp directory to /old_wstemp (as below)
- Restart Application Server.
Once testing is completed, you can remove the old temp directories.